Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipes
My go-to dessert for so many occasions; great for new moms, potlucks, or just a Netflix binge. The best part? 10 times easier than chocolate chip cookies – if you can imagine that!
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust, homemade or store-bought.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 C flour
- 1/2 C white granulated sugar
- 1/2 C packed brown sugar
- 3/4 C real butter, softened (1 1/2 sticks)
- 1 C chocolate chips (semi-sweet or dark works best, you might find milk too sweet)
- 1 C chopped pecans (you are welcome to make it without nuts)
- Vanilla ice cream, or sweetened whipped cream for serving (a must! I prefer ice cream)
- Optional: chocolate sauce (honestly, doesn’t really need chocolate sauce, but it looks pretty!)
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat in butter. Stir in morsels and nuts. Spoon into pie shell.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack or serve slightly warmed. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Rated : 5 from 5 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post