Crumb-Topped Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bites Recipes
These pumpkin cream cheese bites are a must for fall weather.
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 2/3 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. uncooked regular oats
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 c. finely chopped pecans (or walnuts)
- 3/4 c. butter, melted
- 1 small can pumpkin
- 2 8-oz. packages cream cheese (light works great), softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. allspice
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional, but not really…)
- For the Crust: Combine flour, sugar, oats, salt, and nuts in a medium bowl. Add melted butter and combine with hands until mixture is coarse and crumbly.
- For mini tarts, drop a generous teaspoon of mixture into each hole; for cupcake-sized tarts, line a tin with foil cupcake liners and drop a generous tablespoon into each liner. Press down. Use leftover mixture to sprinkle on tarts before baking.
Rated : 5 from 9 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post