Leftover Halloween Candy Cookies Recipes
Leftover Halloween Candy Cookies are the perfect way to use up a chunk of that leftover Halloween candy made from your favorite bite sized candy bars and basic baking ingredients like flour, butter and sugar.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 2 1/2 cups chopped Halloween chocolate candies
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop 2.5 worth of Halloween chocolate candies. Pick your favorites- M&M’s, Snicker’s and Reeses work well. Set to the side.
- In a large mixing bowl, add softened butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar together. Use a hand or stand mixer to beat until creamy and smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs. Beat again.
- Add salt.
- Dissolve the baking soda in the hot water and add to batter. Use a hand or stand mixer to beat while slowly adding in the flour.
- Fold in Halloween candy.
- Use non-stick spray on the baking sheet.
- Use a cookie scoop to place batter onto baking sheet giving space between each cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool on a cooling rack.
Rated : 5 from 4 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post