Meat Lovers Egg Muffins Recipes
Meat Lovers Egg Muffins are a keto-friendly breakfast made with eggs, onion, crispy bacon, flavorful pork sausage and shredded cheddar cheese topped with chives.
- 12 eggs (large)
- 6 bacon slices (cooked and crispy)
- 1/2 pound pork sausage (browned)
- 1/2 cup white onion (diced)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- chives (garnish )
- non-stick spray
- Spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray and heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the bacon on the stove top until crispy or use leftover bacon (thats what we do) and then brown the pork sausage.
- Dice the bacon and dice the white onion.
- Each muffin gets: a spoonful or pork sausage, some diced bacon, diced onion, a little salt, a little pepper, and a pinch of shredded cheddar cheese. Then, add a whisked egg and stir ingredients together.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until the egg is cooked completely through.
- Add some chives over top to garnish. I also put a little more shredded cheese and a little bacon crumble on top.
Rated : 5 from 5 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post