Chicken Enchilada Dip Recipes
Chicken Enchilada Dip is a fun way to enjoy all the deliciousness of enchiladas in appetizer form made with shredded chicken, enchilada sauce, black beans, corn, taco seasoning and loads of cheese.
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 15 ounces black beans (drained)
- 15 ounces corn (drained)
- 1 cooked chicken breast (shredded)
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
- cilantro (garnish )
- tortilla chips or pretzels crisps
- Cook the chicken. You can poach the chicken, use some leftover rotisserie or what I did which is place in the crockpot for a few hours. Shred the chicken breast.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese and taco seasoning. Use a hand mixer to beat until creamy. Add the enchilada sauce and HALF the shredded cheese. Beat again. Stir in the drained corn and beans and shredded chicken. Transfer to a casserole dish.
- Flatten the top and sprinkle on the other half of shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes. The top should start to brown and bubble.
- Sprinkle fresh cilantro over top and serve with tortilla chips or pretzel crisps.
Rated : 5 from 6 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post