Caramel Vanilla Iced Coffee Recipes
Homemade Caramel Vanilla Iced Coffee is the perfect mixture of vanilla syrup, caramel sauce, strongly brewed coffee and some half-and-half to bring the coffeehouse into your own home.
- 1 cup coffee (strong)
- 1 Tablespoons vanilla syrup
- 1 Tablespoons caramel sauce
- 1 Tablespoons half and half
- Brew a cup of coffee extra strong. Let cool down.
- Fill a 16 ounce cup full of ice.
- Add 1 Tablespoon caramel sauce, 1 Tablespoon vanilla syrup and 1 Tablespoon half-and-half.
- Fill cup with coffee.
- Drink up.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post